- Fraiku: Clumsy Aphorisms 2023/06/02
- Spinning Beauty 2023/05/31
- Some Things Never Change 2023/05/29
- Fraiku: Supernova 2023/05/26
- Darkness 2023/05/24
- Caliente published at Spillwords 2023/05/23
- Ephemeral Me 2023/05/22
- Fraiku: After Rain 2023/05/19
- Cyan 2023/05/17
Tag Archives: think
Happy New Year!
I’m proud to announce that my poem I Think Too Much is featured at Ephemeral Elegies. Hop on over and check it out. Thank you, Tiffany Renee Harmon, for posting my work.
Posted in Poetry Tagged publication, think 36 Comments
I Think Too Much
For today’s prompt from Robert Lee Brewer’s Write Better Poetry blog, write a thought poem. Of course, my first thought (maybe like yours) is, “Aren’t all poems thought poems?” Well, I guess, but I’m thinking of a poem that captures … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged instinct, lovesick, Poem-A-Day, think 11 Comments